October 13, 2018
Valvoline Workshop: Check Your Oil and Other Car Care Basics
Learn how to check your oil and other basic car care tips in this morning workshop, presented by Valvoline! A certified instructor will cover several topics:
- Oils, Filters, and Fluids: How to make sure what type of oil to use, why filters are important, and how to safely check all fluids under the hood.
- Car Warning Lights: What each light means, and if it needs immediate attention.
- Tires: How much should your tire pressure be, how to check and fill tires, and proper tire maintenance.
- Battery and Cables: How to know if a battery is good or bad, battery connections and maintenance.
- Oil Changes and Maintenance: Who should you take your car to, when, and why?
The workshop runs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 13, with an optional Q&A from 11:30 a.m. to noon. Registration is just $5, so sign up while spots are open!
Tickets are no longer available online for this event. Please contact World of Speed to get up-to-the-minute ticket availability information.